(i) Any food product, including non-alcoholic beverages;
(ii) Animal food; and
(iii) Chemicals, packaging and ancillary products used in the production of any food product.
2. Cleaning and Hygiene Products
(i) Toilet Paper, sanitary pads, sanitary tampons, condoms;
(ii) Hand sanitiser, disinfectants, soap, alcohol for industrial use, household cleaning products, and personal protective equipment; and
(iii) Chemicals, packaging and ancillary products used in the production of any of the above.
iv) Products for the care of babies and toddlers. (Statement clarification: this provision includes baby clothes, blankets, towels and other essential accessories for new-borns, infants and toddlers up to 36 months old)
(v) Personal toiletries, including haircare, body and face washes, roll -ons, deodorants, toothpaste. “;
(i) Medical and Hospital Supplies, equipment and personal protective equipment; and
(ii) Chemicals, packaging and ancillary products used in the production of any of the above.
4. Fuel, including coal, wood and gas.
5. Basic goods, including airtime, electricity and the withdrawal of cash.
6. Hardware, components and supplies required by any qualified tradespersons solely for the purpose of emergency repairs at residential homes;
7 Hardware, components and supplies required by any entity engaged in the provision of essential services for any project related to the provision of water, electricity or other essential services;
8. Components for vehicles under-going emergency repairs where such vehicle is used by a person engaged in essential services work.